Our CL-S700 series is designed for ease of use; the metal mechanism opens verticallyto a full 90° to allow for easy ribbon access, while integrated ribbon control and positioning support precision printing on even small or specialist media. The CL-S700 also comes with the option to print in both direct thermal and thermal transfer modes.
- Front exit – prevents damage from moisture or foreign objects
- Variable paper width – 1 inch (25.4 mm) – 4.6 inches (118.1 mm)
- Durable design – Citizen’s proven Hi-Lift™ all-metal mechanism Paper thickness up to 0.250mm
- Ultra fast print out – up to 250mm per second (10 inches per second)
- Backlight LCD control panel for easy configuration Very large media capacity – holds rolls up to 8 inches (200 mm)
- Wide range of ribbon options – Uses up to 450 metres inside and outside wound ribbons
- Hi-Open™ case for vertical opening, no increase in footprint and safe closing. Low space requirement – integrated power supply enables clean work station
- No more unreadable labels – the ARCP™ ribbon control technology assures clear prints.